How to Save the World and Be Home in Time for Dinner
10 Strategies Guaranteed to Save You at Least a Day a Week
And the Five Reasons People Won’t Use Them!
WEBINAR DATES AND TIMES:
- Part One: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 8:30 pm EST, 5:30 pm PST
- Part Two: Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 11:30 am EST, 8:30 am PST
- Saturday May 21, 2016 at 1:00 pm EST (after Webinar part 2)
- Wednesday May 25, 2016 at 8:30 pm EST
- Saturday May 28, 2016 at 11:30 pm EST
- Part One is a presentation of time saving strategies and our resistance to using them
- Part Two is a deeper discussion of the principles of the time saving program
- You may attend either or both of the webinars; Part One is not a prerequisite for Part Two
- Both Webinars will be recorded so you can listen to them later.
- We will post links to recordings for both sessions on griggsleadership.com as they happen.
- These are each stand-alone webinars for anyone interested in the stated subject
- Both webinars also preview the course material to be found in Epic Leadership
- The webinars (as well as the Course in Epic Leadership) are open to the public.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/188965732
Meeting ID: 188 965 732
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/
zoomconference?m= 55baDXVf2DhXmUNHarPOLJvVRqaosy _V